Facebook Introduces New Privacy Settings

When I open my PC this morning, I have noticed the new icon appeared on the right corner of my Facebook menu.  I started rolling my mouse to find out  its significance and or if it could have helped more in protecting security risks when using Facebook.


To sort it out, the new icon - looks like privacy kit offers the following:

1)  Simplified tools for protecting privacy and easier for users whose photos are on display to ask friends to remove them; and

2)  A simple to use of log of what a user has been sharing, and tools for managing pictures tagged with their names;

Facebook added this feature kit to make sure people understand the ways they can control their personal information.  They want people to make the choices that are right for them.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...