Should I Deactivate my Instagram or Not?


I was about to post an images on my iPhone 5 when my Instagram account stops loading.  I thought there must be something wrong with my wifi signal or the phone itself so I turn it off.  

When I turn it on, this message below appears:


I sign in to my pc, log in to Instagram.com and follow the steps as instructed.

At first, It asked my name, family name, password and upload photo (I uploaded passport size photo). When I clicked "NEXT", screen crop below appeared.



Now I'm thinking if I should upload such important document to my account.  I guess Instagram is taking users right while insulating itself from all liability.  

C'mon Instagram, you're getting out of limit!

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...